Saturday, June 23, 2007

It is all happening on the 29th

On the 29th of June, there will be so many things to do, I won't know what to do with myself.
1. Quickr 8 Launches;
2. iPhone is released; and
3. Sicko comes out.
I am sure there will be lots more happening that day, but these are things I have actually been waiting for and anticipating.
This week, I have been very busy sorting out some Windows Vista issues with QuickPlace 7 as well as a ruby on rails development project for jackcards. I am also in the process of installing a NAS for domino which so far indicates 2 to 4 times increase in our current IO performance.
So, if I have been a little quiet lately, I apologize and will be a little more sociable soon (even if it is just to show off an iPhone if I get the courage to buy one).

No comments: